O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are looking for an exceptional front-end developer who has a focus on performance, scale and quality. Software development life-cycle depends on you, with key performing analysis and design you will also influencing development teams to achieve project goals. Our continued growth in 2021 depends on key positions like this. If you are skilled, confident and want new challenges don’t hesitate to contact us!
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
Active participation in building frontend for our projects.
Developing new interfaces for users.
Optimizing components to work on different types of devices and browsers.
Daily communication with Backend Developers, QA tester, Embedded Software Engineers and Project Managers.
What we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience in web development
- Advanced knowledge of the HTML, CSS and ReactJS
- Experience in Docker is an advantage
- A drive to make your code better every day
- A team spirit because no man is an island
- Very good English language skills
What we offer?
- An opportunity to build platforms from scratch and influence architectural decisions.
- Technology stack: ReactJs, SCSS, HTML, webpack, yarn, node.
- Annual gross salary range from 180.000 HRK up to 230.000 HRK depending on the level of experience.
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication.
- Accommodation for all employees living in distant areas.
- Financial compensation for transport.
- Open working culture.
Please provide your portfolio along with your CV by February 17 th , 2021.