O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
About the role:
Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Data analyst is in charge of turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
What will you do?
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,
- develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality,
- acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- work with management to prioritize business and information needs,
- locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
What do we expect?
- proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst,
- technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques,
- knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.),
- experience with a range of Google’s business analytics tools and solutions (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Big Query, Data Studio),
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Things that we offer and you might like about us:
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule,
- work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners,
- work in an agile environment,
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide,
- we work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.),
- you will get your own MacBook (or similar if you prefer something else), 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide),
- steelcase ergonomic chair,
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses),
- salary in the range of 10.000kn – 17.000kn (gross amount), depending on the level of your skills.