O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
We are looking for a babysitter!
No, just kidding. 🙂 We are looking for a doer, a people’s person who is passionate about getting things done with great precision and accuracy. A person that will join our HR team and who will take care, inspire and work with our fast-growing team of interesting, smart, creative and unique individuals. We are Include! If you didn’t hear about us, well, where have you been? We are here to transform public spaces in a way never seen before, by creating innovative, connected and sustainable products designed to improve the quality of life. That is why we build cutting-edge Smart City equipment, used by more than three million people annually worldwide.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Maintaining and updating existing employee databases
- Participation in the organization of the hiring process, onboarding and education of employees
- Preparation of all labour law documents (employment contracts, annexes, etc.)
- Payroll data calculation preparation
- Monitoring of current legal regulations in the field of labour relations and payroll accounting
- Other administrative tasks and tasks in the field of human resources and payroll accounting
- Preparation of human resources data for various analyses and reports
- Responding to inquiries from employees in the field of human resources
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s or high school diploma
- At least one year of experience on the same or similar jobs
- Very good English language skills
- Advance user of MS Office products
- A team spirit
- Precision and accuracy
What do we offer?
- Annual gross salary ranges from 90.000 HRK up to 115.000 HRK (depends on your work experience)
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home up to four days per month
- Daily access to all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Financial compensation for transport
- Open working culture
- Join us in the kitchen, our favourite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)
Don’t let us wait!