O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
Prijavi se odmah
- Performing selections of components and developing schematics and PCB design files for different parts of the system, such as: linear or switching power supplies, digital low and high current outputs, interfaces with galvanic isolation, analog and digital sensor inputs, communication interfaces etc.
- Participating in design of components which must be in compliance with different global standards, such as: CE, EMC, etc.
- Providing support for embedded Software Engineers during software development
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineers during the integration of PCB into the housing regarding the positioning, electrical routing, thermal constraints and other environmental requirements
- Experience in electronics (hardware) development
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such as operational amplifiers and their variations for analogue signal processing, analog switches and multiplexers, ADCs, linear and switching power supplies, power supply protections, MCU/CPUs, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN), etc.
- Experience with designing PCBs
- Experience with the mechanical integration of PCBs in the enclosures and the ability to understand mechanical requirements
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used on over 50 global markets (and expanding)
- Annual gross salary range from 180.000 HRK up to 260.000 HRK
- Financial compensation for transport
- Accommodation (if you are not from Solin or nearby cities)
- As much coffee as you like
- Budget for personal development, additional health care package, occasional remote work options etc.