O ovom poslu
Vrsta posla:Neodređeno, Puno radno vrijeme
Include can offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the team that creates revolutionary „Smart City” solutions and technologies. Working from Solin, take your place and become a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Active participation in building frontend for our projects
- Developing new interfaces for users
- Optimizing components to work on different types of devices and browsers
- Daily communication with Backend Developers, QA tester, Embedded Software Engineers and Project Managers
What we expect from you?
- At least one year of experience in frontend development
- Knowledge of the basics like HTML,CSS and ReactJS
- Formal education in the fields of electronics, electrical engineering, computing, information technology or related occupations
- A drive to make your code better every day
- A team spirit because no man is an island
- Very good English language skills
What we offer?
- An opportunity to build platforms from scratch and influence architectural decisions
- Technology stack: ReactJs, SCSS, HTML, webpack, yarn, node
- Annual gross salary range from 140.000 HRK up to 225.000 HRK
- Quality onboarding in which you will very quickly get to know our way of working and colleagues. You are not going to be left alone.
- Development of knowledge and skills through work on various projects and participation in internal and external training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home up to four days per month
- Daily availability of all relevant data and documents of the entire company such as status of projects and its teams, monthly sales and all internal news.
- If you don’t find the information you need, you are more than welcome to ask anyone because we appreciate and encourage open communication
- Accommodation for all employees living in distant areas
- Financial compensation for transport
- Open working culture
- Join us in the kitchen, our favourite place to hang out and drink coffee (yes, it’s free)